Funny mobile signatures

images funny mobile signatures

Who Invented the iPod. Random auto-corrects and typos are my special gift to you. How are you going to get through customs. Chris October 30, at Ah … that explains it. Do you have any funny stories about sending emails to the wrong person or using inappropriate signature lines? You better read, because the joystick has one button. Your signature line can be a subtle way of expressing yourself. Ocha June 16, at 9:

• 7 Hilarious Email Signatures to Inspire Your SignOff
  • Funnier Ways to Say Sent From My Smartphone Small Business Trends
  • How to set up multiple email signatures on your iPhone or iPad
  • 14 Popular MobileDevice Email Signatures

• 7 Hilarious Email Signatures to Inspire Your SignOff

Mobile-Device Email Signatures: More Than You Ever Wanted to Know. Overthinking Reader Signatures: 1 Does this email sound weird?. I saw this one signature that read something like “I'd like to see you try to type a whole "Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any brevity or typing errors.".

Entrepreneurs like to have fun with the mobile email signature feature on their smartphones. We collect funny ways to say "sent from my iPhone.
    These instructions work for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.

Funnier Ways to Say Sent From My Smartphone Small Business Trends

Agreement and Contract Tips. Ann July 22, at 4: If you prefer to keep your personal life separate from your work life, you might find this little tip useful…. Ted April 15, at 4: Nitin June 17, at

Free gaylord
    Claude October 10, at 3: Advantages of Rapid Application Development.

Greg August 21, at 8: David Hergert June 17, at You can make this happen with just a few simple steps.

No longer and issue on the note series so it changed.

Keep reading for some examples of mobile email signatures – and Sent from my my Commodore 64 – You're a funny person and old if you. Your email signature wants to have some fun, too.

Check out these seven Check out these seven funny email signatures for some inspiration.

How to set up multiple email signatures on your iPhone or iPad

Why not end an email with a quality signature line, an inspirational quote, or some wickedly random 4. A life without regrets is not funny.
    Annie Pilon is a Senior Staff Writer for Small Business Trends, covering entrepreneur profiles, interviews, feature stories, community news and in-depth, expert-based guides. Marwan Metlej September 16, at 1: Lori March 2, at 6: Dan Farber June 26, at 4: These instructions work for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.

Who Invented the iPod.

Funny mobile signatures
    Computer Keeps Rebooting Itself. Shari December 11, at 1: Sharon June 27, at Sent from my iphone which has a black cover and small blemish on the top-left of the screen.

Cell Phone Signatures for Girls.

14 Popular MobileDevice Email Signatures

SJ July 24, at 8: Lydia May 18, at 7:

How to craft the perfect mobile signature when writing business email. For about a year I've been collecting email signature lines.

After receiving an email purporting to be “Sent from my rotary phone” I thought it was. Why not finish up an email with a funny signature?

Video: Funny mobile signatures LaMelo Ball FUNNIEST MOMENTS Compilation!

details such different ways to get a hold of you: cell phone, fax, alternate email addresses.
    Claude October 10, at 3: Responding to emails from a smartphone is no excuse for typos. Chris November 2, at Lori March 2, at 6: Zazi January 30, at 3:

LOCAL SINGLE MOTHER GROUPS
    Whatever your opinion of these generic signatures, they do serve a purpose.

Agreement and Contract Tips. Becks November 5, at 9: Jeffrey Turner December 7, at 3: Internet Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting.

3 thoughts on “Funny mobile signatures”

1. Blaming Technology Certain smartphone features, such as autocorrect and voice recognition, are meant to make your life easier.